First-time visitors and hotel guests at any of the five hotels located in Burr ridge find our village to be a well-kept secret. The Village of Burr Ridge is located just outside of downtown Chicago along I-55 (Stevenson Freeway) at County Line Road (just south of I-294). In Burr Ridge, you won’t find the traffic congestion and high hotel prices of downtown Chicago. Located in the closest, upscale, suburban hotel district to downtown Chicago, Burr Ridge is only a short drive, commuter train or express bus ride (PACE) to downtown businesses and attractions… everything Chicago tourism is know for!
The boutique-style Village of Burr Ridge offers five completely different, welcoming hotels nestled in a relaxing, wooded community. Individually, each hotel presents its own unique amenities. Combined, the group of brand name hotels (Marriott, Crowne Plaza, SpringHill Suites, Hampton Inn and Extended Stay America) offers business and leisure/vacation travelers a wide range of services and amenities.
Whether you’re seeking overnight accommodations, a long-term stay, or meeting and banquet facilities for a banquet or conference you’ll discover redefined and reimagined hotels waiting to serve you. Just imagine the possibilities!
Here are just a few reasons why the hotels in Burr Ridge are becoming the hotels of choice in Southwest Chicago:
- Up to 40% off downtown Chicago room rates
- Over 20 restaurants,bars and entertainment close by
- Burr Ridge PACE bus line direct to downtown Chicago
- Commuter train to downtown Chicago nearby
- Event, meeting, banquet, and wedding reception facilities
- Shopping and dining at Burr Ridge Village Center and County Line Square
- Close to downtown Chicago, Midway and O’Hare Airports
- FREE, well-lit parking at all hotels
- Conveniently located at I-55 and County Line Road. 1/2 mile south of I-294.